Custom Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009


What Am I Studying
March 12, 2007

I have definitely been sidetracked for some time now, preoccupied with only particular GBP/USD forex trading systems. Due to this fact, I feel like I've disregarded other aspects of technical analysis that may one day turn out to be useful. This started about 6 months ago after my first full year of trading, where I found myself sitting in front of my computer staring at charts for what felt like forever. I don't know if it was burn-out or if I just felt like these other forms of technical analysis required discretion, something that I wasn't successful at. it could also have been that I was looking for instant gratification after months of hard-core learning.
I'm not sure where my trading will be next year or this year for that matter but I feel the need to start concentrating on some of these neglected areas. It's strange that I spend so much time optimizing and organizing this website but I don't translate this over to my forex trading and studies. I feel very disorganized and sometimes behind in what others have learned in an equal or shorter period of time. I've said this before but I'm going to try to put together a list of things that I want to study and learn more about. I want to continue with my GBP/USD trading systems but I also want supplement other things into the fray. Just off the top of my head are:
1. Ichimoku specifically on the USD/JPY. I'm still reading the new ichimoku book that was sent to me but I've always been interested in this indicator and I want to explore it further
2. Chart patterns
3. Money Management
4. Carry Trades
5. Divergence
6. Fibonacci
These are only a few but I think the key as I said previously is to get organized and try to create a learning schedule so that I can become more adept at forex technical analysis

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

fxforexway Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez