Custom Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009


A Very Flat June

When June started, I said that I was going to try to be consistent in following my forex trading systems. Fast forward one month and I did nothing I said I was going to. Fortunately I know what the problem is. I’ve been putting in overtime at my job and when I do have free time, I spend it concentrating on subjects relevant to my job. How did this happen. I’ve been trading forex over the last three years to become less dependent on corporate America yet I now find myself more dependent than ever. Today I reflected on the last couple of months and came to this realization. I’ve strayed far off the path to self sufficiency. I want to get back on that path. I’m going to try to do this now before it’s too late.

Six months through the year, my forex trading has produced a return of 3.6%. I could have just as easily deposited the funds in a money market account and got about the same return in interest. I have to pick it up over the next six months. I plan on trading more by bringing additional systems online this month. I still won’t risk more than 2% on any given trade but I believe that I have to trade more frequently than I have been.

I’ve updated all of my forex trading graphs that show my monthly profit/loss in USD, equity curve, monthly profit/loss percentage, rolling 12 month profit/loss percentage.

Rankings of the most visited forex websites were updated last week.

All Financial Commission Merchant reports have been processed at Broker on Top. See where forex brokers rank based on excess net capital and see trend data associated with this

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

fxforexway Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez